忧情‘馆

2009年8月8日 星期六

uncle's fall sick day

i suppose to watch movie wit uncle,
but he keep saying i look like more prefer to sing k,
we decide to sing k in Pavilion red box plus,
actually i really respect him as my friend ,
because he knows something that i not really know ,
wat i feel funny is he say i look like 'Lu Guang Zhong'
i admit,
because not only him,
but most of my collegue,
haiz...
moresome ,
i sing k wit him ,
is just like i am having a concert and he is my only audience,
but actually i will feel embarrassing ,
if the person change to others even is more closer to me,
i feel quite enjoy,
with uncle ,
this is what i can sure,
we sing from around 10 - 2 something in the midnight,
then we r heading to jalan ipoh for dimsum for our supper....

p/s:uncle is very independent,
but i think he is kinda...
lack of confidence,
uncle
i am really enjoying to be ur nephew ,
really thank u for being my uncle .
haahahahahhahahahahaha..................

沒有留言:

張貼留言