忧情‘馆

2009年8月10日 星期一

电影马拉松

movie marathon,
last Saturday i went Cineleisure wit uncle ,
but actually we r trying to find something others to do,
but we end up wit watch movie,
we watch G.I.Joe from 11.35-2.00am,
besides,
we watch '大内密探零零狗'from 2.35 to 4.30am..


it is juz like a movie marathon ,
i enjoy to do something crazy wit particular friend,
bcoz they r willing to do the same as u,
hahahhahahahaa...
today ,
finally i hv my first beef in my life,
bcoz we r having our dinner in a Vietnamese restaurant called 'Pho Hoa'


uncle la,
he keep asking me to try one,
'i told u ady right, dont try to dare me'
finally i hv my life's first slice of beef and a beef ball,
actually the taste is juz same wit pork,
but is more juicy than it.
here is my drink,

after movie,
we r heading to a Mc. donald near Central Point,
i want to have........
have HOT PAN CAKE la,
this is my favourite breakfast meal in mcd,
after having our breakfast,
i forced to bek home bcoz there is someone shows concern,
as i need to wake up early on the next day,
so i forced to back home to sleep lo..


uncle就是uncle
hhahahahhaahaha.....
p/s: guess wat is the meaning of the chinese word ba...hao po lew

1 則留言: